Kickstarted at KDY2015, we hosted a SKETCHBOOK CONTEST for all the students and creative professionals which include amateur artists, closet doodlers, independent artists and professional creatives!
ENTRIES CLOSED - STAY TUNED FOR RESULTS!
CREATE SOMETHING AND WE’LL PRODUCE IT!
Read on about how to enter this contest and get a chance to having your art on a Kulture Shop product available for sale!
Winners & Prizes*
- - Two winners will be selected via sections: One Student & One Professional
- - Both winners will get to feature their final artwork on a Kulture Shop product
- - Both winners will receive a one-year supply of Uniball/Posca products
- - Artwork can be submitted as analog or digital
- - We would like to see finished works on the Kulture Shop sketchbook or sketches which have been developed further into digital artworks
- - Artwork will be monetized with mutual consent between Winner & Kulture Shop
1. Full Name & Email Address 2. College/University Name OR Company/Organisation Name you belong to 3. Artwork Title and a 2 to 3 line description of work 4. Scans or good quality photo of work or digital files min 1500 px sq 5. If work is to be extended please explain how you may develop it further 6. Url to portfolio 7. If the contestant is part of any crowd sourced online platforms it needs to be declared
- - The contestant can have multiple entries
- - The contestant will have time from 13th September to 11th October to develop their original work further or digitally reproduce their submitted artwork for one of Kulture Shop’s previous themes (see THEMES below)
- - The winning artists will have 20 days to complete or refine their final piece to submit to Kulture Shop as an A2 300 dpi or vector final artwork
- - Types of work accepted: graphic design, pop art, Illustration, typography, sketches and finished works
- - No fan art, no work that may have copyright infringement, work must be original.
- - Further information required with submission via email:
*Terms & Conditions Apply
- - Each piece of work must be signed off with the contestant name and #ThisIsMyArt
- - The signed artwork needs to be scanned and sent to:
- STUDENTS: email@example.com
- CREATIVES/PROFESSIONALS/INDEPENDENT ARTISTS: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Terms & Conditions
- - Should have a valid College/ University ID if entering the contest as a student submitted with design
- - Artwork should bear no obvious resemblance to another’s work and should be free of copyright
- - No outright profanity/racial slurs/nudity/fan art
- - Copyright of work will be retained by the winning artist
To dream is to allow the mind to wander with no boundaries or limitations. Dreams tell us important things about our subconscious. They're pieces of our lives and thoughts woven together into vivid images that are a potent mix of truth, desire, humour, and fear. Surreal, psychedelic, nightmares and other worlds.
Using humor, wit, and irony, not only do they make you smile, but also serve up some sumptuous food for thought on our surroundings.
Hype up pedestrian details from the everyday into characters that one might run into on a busy Indian street.
Think about animals who that have taken over their natural habitat in towns and cities.
Do you see the future? Years ahead in time, our lives could be sci-fi utopias, or the stuff of Big Brother nightmares. Contemplating the future is as exhilarating as it is terrifying.
Time travel and bring back visions from the future.Traditional vs. Modern. Then vs. Now. Convention vs. invention. The conflict is never ending and ever flourishing, in everyday life, our homes and the streets. Come find a resolution with the times.
Colours, are more than a wavelength of light or a chemical reaction in the retina . They are the very language of life. The DNA of our world. They form our loves, prejudices and memories.
Cities, their structures, alleys, spaces, people and stories mould us as much as we mould them. This is our playground where our minds run free, passions and tension collide to inspire stories and images of the spaces we live in.
Bring your unique perspective on the Kulture Shop’s previous themes.
Each piece of work must be signed off with the contestant name and #ThisIsMyArt
It need to be then scanned and sent along with artwork to:
CREATIVES/PROFESSIONALS/INDEPENDENT ARTISTS: email@example.com
Please refer to rules and guidelines listed above before sending your entries.
Wishing you the very best!
CREATE SOMETHING! STAY TUNED FOR THE RESULTS!