What shipping careers are used? Who will deliver my order?
Kulture Shop uses FedEx and UPS for most orders, to ensure that your products get to you quickly and without damage.
Where do you ship to? International Shipping?
We ship pretty much everywhere! except North Korea. If your country is not listed in the drop down list of destinations at checkout, please get in touch for a custom quote via email@example.com. International shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE the applicable import duties or taxes that are due upon entry into the destination country. All duties and taxes are the responsibility of the customer, and must be paid at the time of delivery. Please contact your local customs office for more information.
How much is shipping charges?
Currently we have only one shipping mode for both India and International shipping. Shipping charges depends on the product weight and location. We have tried our best to provide economical shipping rates and partners who has better delivery network, faster delivery time and are trustworthy. It is important to emphasize that the total value of shipping includes in addition to freight, from the nearest collection center, packaging, handling, logistics and administrative costs.
How will my order be packaged?
The Kulture Shop packaging is designed to protect your order. We put extreme care in our shipping process and the way we wrap up each order. Invoice and payment information is not sent with your order. It is sent to the email address provided on the order. Past invoices can also be accessed directly from your account. Framed & Wrapped prints are boxed flat. Art/Canvas/Giclée Prints arrive rolled in a mailing tube. Other products are packaged in either tubes or flap pack protective bubble wrap envelope. If your order contains a few different products, they may be shipped as separate packages, which can arrive on different days.
Where will my order be produced?
Currently all our production happens in India and gets shipped worldwide.
Production, Shipping & Delivery Time?
Production - Each Kulture Shop art product is individually printed and assembled when you order it, so please allow 5-7 days manufacture time for your custom product. We will ship within 5-12 business days (depending on product) after the order is placed. This is the time of what is special and made exclusively for you!
Shipping & Delivery Time -
1. Art/Canvas/Giclée Prints and Phone Cases are shipped within 4-5 business days & delivered within 10-12 business days in India and worldwide through FedEx/DHL.
2. Framed/Wrapped Prints are shipped within 7-8 business days & delivered within 12-15 business days in India and worldwide through FedEx/DHL.
3. All other products are shipped within 1-2 business days & delivered within 5-6 business days in India and worldwide through FedEx/DHL.
Please allow extra time for your order to be processed during public holidays/peak season in India. Customs and courier service may also require extra time to work on the processing/delivery during peak season (e.g., Diwali, Christmas..etc.). Please also note that delays may occur as a result of pending payment authorisations sometimes. These delays are outside of Kulture Shop's control. In some countries, you may need to allow additional time for your local customs generally.
Can I change, cancel or return my order?
Kulture Shop makes each art product especially for you once you place an order. We start the production process as soon as you place your order. Each art product is uniquely produced. Due to the nature of our business, and orders being immediately forwarded for production, so it’s not possible to cancel orders as they could have already in process of manufacturing or manufactured or shipped for you that’s why Kulture Shop does not accept cancellations, returns or refunds. However you can cancel your order at any time within 2 hours of order placement. Contact us with your order number and we'll cancel it right away. After this time period all sales are final.
How do I exchange or replace a product?
Each product is hand checked by us to ensure you get the best! But sometimes the item(s), during shipment/processing, could get damaged or there would be an imperfection in them.
If the product you have received is damaged, defective or incorrect, has size issues in case of t-shirts, we will be more than happy to exchange or replace it. Please contact Kulture Shop within 7 days of order delivery for details on how to go about this process. As part of the replacement, you will be required to send the defective or wrong item back to us; the initial shipping cost is non-refundable.
1. For any exchange or replacement, inquiries must be presented in an email or phone call. Pls submit an inquiry online on mail or on call.
2. To be effective, your product(s) must be unused and in the same condition in which you received it, including the original packaging.
3. The steps to follow are to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject Exchange/Replacement indicating the following information:
I) Date of order with order number
II) Reason for the exchange/replacement
III) Photo of the product(s) to be exchanged/replaced.
4. Please note that if after 7 days have passed, we will no longer accept exchanges or replacements.
5. We will only accept exchanges and offer refunds if there is a defect in the quality of goods or if you have received the wrong item(s).
6. If you wish for a refund in above mentioned cases, the order value will be refunded to you once we have received the returned item back.
If the defect is due to mishandling on the part of the buyer, Kulture shop will not accept a return, exchange, or refund of the item. The prohibition only covers defective, or damaged goods. Kulture Shop has the right to decline returning or refunding. Please note that customers are responsible for the fees involved for returning items, unless stated otherwise. Please be aware that our office are in Mumbai, India, so if this request is placed out of our office hours, we will look into it as soon as we are available.Have more questions or need more information, Pls visit FAQs.