We’re looking for a fabulous go-getter to take on the role of Assistant Store Manager. As a lot of you know, Kulture Shop is far from just a shop which is why we’re looking for someone who’s interested in learning about art along the way.
LOCATION | Kala Ghoda, Mumbai
DAYS per WEEK | 6 days (Weekly Off – Thursdays)
HOURS | 11am to 8:30pm
SALARY | Depending on qualifications
DESCRIPTION OF THE COMPANY
KULTURE SHOP is a boutique start-up business specializing in Graphic Art & Design created by the most thought-provoking and cutting-edge Indian graphic artists from around the world. As India’s premier graphic artist collective, Kulture Shop represents and supports these artist by selling their works on Lifestyle Products such as Art Prints, Tees, Tote Bags, Notebooks, Phone Cases and Cushion Covers, etc. Art is Life are the words we go by. For us, Art shouldn’t only exist in galleries, it should be present in our everyday lives. Kulture Shop has been recognized by the New York Times, TimeOut, Vogue, Elle Décor India, CNN Travel, BBC World etc. We sell our products through our Shop in Bandra, online at kultureshop.in and very select retailers and multi-brand fashion/lifestyle e-tailors. We recently opened our second retail store in Kala Ghoda.
As a start-up business, Kulture Shop looks for positive-minded people that take responsibility, are solution-oriented, are target-oriented, and can multitask. For the Shop Customer Service Manager position, candidates should be target oriented, punctual, good at interacting and communicating with people as well as organized, upbeat, diligent, eager to learn & genuinely passionate about growing the business. Experience in art/design/fashion/lifestyle is preferred. The Shop Customer Service Manager will report into the PR Director and be supported by Warehousing Fulfillment staff.
- Manage Stockroom staff
- Process sales and fulfill orders
- Interact /Answer questions /Sell to Shop customers
- Capture valuable intelligence from Customers (ie, how they discovered the store, etc)
- Answer product service questions via email/phone. Follow up on special case orders and resolve product or service problems.
- Maintain Shop space & ensure that planograms (POGs) is maintained and inventory is in stock
- Assisting in Visual Merchandising
- Assist in executing Events to generate sales.
- Help build and maintain database of shop customers
- 2 or more years of Retail Sales and/or Customer Service experience
- Professional degree/diploma preferred
- Experience selling boutique brands, international clientele or art/design preferred.
- Customer Service
- Product & Market Knowledge
- Interest in Graphic Design & Art
- Quality Focus
- Problem Solving
- Email Communication Skills
- Documentation Skills
- Familiarity with Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Fluency & proficiency in English
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Ability to listen and demonstrate active problem solving skills
- Ability to handle pressure
- Listening & resolving conflict
- Phone Skills
- Analyzing Information
- Team player – takes on other related tasks to help the business move forward
- Quick learner and demonstrate ability to retain product information
- Organised and process oriented
Please send CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.
To know more about us: